Tony Can Avenge Me Any Day



First off, Joss Whedon is UNSTOPPABLE. Second, it's just not fair. I mean, I'm still a-swirl from the omg-no-he-didn't-ness that was CABIN IN THE WOODS. (FTW, btw.)
You know Whedon n Goddard have already ruined horror movies, for the most part. Because now the bar's just too damned high. But there's still sci-fi. *crosses fingers for PROMETHEUS*

So I'm not even fully over CABIN yet, and now, dammit, there's AVENGERS. Freakin' juggernaut of a movie. (Damn you, Whedon!!) Loved every bit of it. Because...

...Fury?
Eye-patch bad-assery.
 Thor?
 Has my heart.
(Oh my ODIN, that's a beautiful man.)
 
But Stark?



He gets to tap that ASS.





That is all.

4 comments:

Matthew MacNish | May 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I still need to see this.

Zoe C. Courtman | May 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Matthew - it's SOOOOOO good :D You won't be disappointed.

Johanna Garth | May 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I think we're going to see this for Mother's Day! Odd, I know but it's what mommy wants ;)

vbtremper | May 10, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It's on my list!

-Vicki

Post a Comment