Now if THIS sucka ain't scary....

Remember yesterday, when I was all, I hope PROMETHEUS doesn't disappoint? (Well, in the caption 'neath the CABIN IN THE WOODS image of yesterday's post, anyway.)

Judging by the new audio clip? I don't think it will :)

 
God, I love a good space horror. They're my favorite kind of movie. Ellen Ripley, in my eyes, is still the most bad-ass hero out there.


It's comin' out June 8! (And June? She's gonna be a good one. Cuz my boyfriend Louis CK's [what, you don't find pudgy pale Mexican-Hungarian razor-smart comic gingers sexy? Shoot. You don't know what's GOOD!] third season of LOUIE also be comin out - ON MY BERFDAY.)

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

So, you? What can't you wait to see this summer?

2 comments:

Matthew MacNish | May 11, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Oh hells yeah.

SA Larsenッ | May 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Holy cow! That audio was gross...in a way cool way!!

Post a Comment