Win Some Books, Y'All



Beth Revis, New York Times bestselling debut author of the pretty kick-ass ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (read the first chapter, y'all, and be hooked), is hosting a cool contest where you can score five much-talked-about books - hers included. From her blog:

"As you know, I'm a fan of all these books. But here's my super-short reasoning for why you want each one:

  • THE ETERNAL ONES by Kiersten Miller is a fast-paced, adventurious love story that involves reincarnation, secret societies, and fire.
  • THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yovanoff is a hauntingly beautiful book that scares the pants off me.
  • NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer is not about werewolves--it's about true wolves that can shapeshift into people written by a brilliant scholar who incorporate history into the tale.
  • MATCHED (edit: also a NYT bestseller) by Allie Condie shows us that love can break through any barrier, and the most important thing is to not go gently...
  • ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is the book that I wrote and I would really like it if you liked it. Also I think you're pretty and want to be friends with you."
Rules are pretty basic - just visit her site to get the deets and then tell someone about it, like I just did :) Pretty fantastic way to support authors & books and get some page-turners to settle in with. God, I love that settling in :) Good luck!

4 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans | March 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Wow, that is a nice contest.

Ah, I have a signed book contest, too, Zoe. I have books signed by Dean Koontz, Neil Gaiman, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Jim Butcher to be won. I'm doing a blog tour for my eBook. Right now, Words Crafter is doing an interview of me.

http://therainydaywanderer.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow it will be L'Aussie.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this contest, but those authors' autographed would be nice to have I think. Just a thought. Have a nice end of week, Roland

Hannah Kincade | March 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Thanks for the link! Gotta love free books. :D

lbdiamond | March 14, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Ooooh, super cool!

K.M. Weiland | March 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Very cool! Can't beat free books, especially ones with covers as spiffy as these. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment