HOUSEkeeping--!!

Crikey. LOOK at this place! *grabs dust pan, broom and a bucket of cleaner, starts humming "two hours of pushing broom..."* Okay, all Roger Miller aside, wouldja look at this mess! After the cuh-razy party that was my 100 Followers Contest, I gotta get this place in shape! You know why??

Because the awesome Jessica Bell, 
a.k.a. The Alliterative Allomorph,
is coming over tomorrow!! 

That's right! The winner of the Ultimate Interview Contest,
she'll be answering some CRAZY questions
on my blog tomorrow. 

OMG - grabs armfuls of empty beer cans, pulls streamers from hair, shoves chairs back under tables, tears toilet paper from that one tree outside...

Wow. This is gonna take a bit more work. Which means I'm gonna make like my mum and kick all you kids outside so I can get some WORK done! Outside, y'all. Out! *points to the back door while giving y'all the hairy eyeball*

Now THAT is one hairy eyeball. Ahem.

Okay, okay. I hear ya: "But there's nothing to do outside!" (I'm not a mom for nothing.) Here are some links to keep you occupied until the fabulousness of tomorrow's interview and guest feature with Jessica. Enjoy, then be sure to mosey on over here to read Jessica's answers to some off-the-wall questions. On to linkage:

First, it's Sisterhood of the Traveling Blog Time! Don't forget to stop by Laura Diamond's blog today to read her take on identifying and then nailing those important goals.

Next, since I'm all a-struggle with my own goals, I found Steve Pavlina's blog posts on self-discipline to be marvels of productivity.

I also found Wyrdsmith's blog today. Some great posts, y'all.

And, finally, get thee to toplessrobot.com, for ultra-awesome-why-can't-I-be-that-cool stuff like a Ghostbusters proton pack backpack. Yes, I'm serious.

And, oh yeah, if those don't do it for ya, there's always THIS:


Dudes! 81 frikkin percent, yo! Turns out, being largely unplugged from the blogosphere means, yanno, I actually get the words down. Sweet! But I WILL be back tomorrow to post

Jessica's Ultimate Interview!

So be sure to stop by. See you then!

13 comments:

Alesa Warcan | June 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Ha, looking forward to it. I'll go outside and chase cars or something. : j

Carolyn V. | June 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Yay! I can't wait for tomorrow! 69,000 words!? There is only one word for that...AWESOME! Way to go Zoe! =D

Lydia Kang | June 2, 2010 at 7:13 PM

81 percent! That's sweeeet! Thanks for the awesome linkage, going to check 'em out!

Jaydee Morgan | June 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM

The place cleans up real nice ;)

Looking forward to the upcoming interview.

Candyland | June 2, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I *heart* Jess! Can't wait for the interview!
(PS, Valerie emailed me about your book but I couldn't find your address)

Lizard301 | June 2, 2010 at 10:02 PM

I need to figure out how to get your blog updates to notify me on my phone. I *just* saw this, and almost peed myself from laughing so hard.

(Ok, cackling. But you're the ONLY ONE who can say my laugh sounds like cackling. Period.)

"But, MAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't WANNA PLAY OUTSIDE!!!"

Actually, I should probably get to updating my own blog, huh?

*shuffles back to computer*

Alleged Author | June 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Awesome you are at 80%!

Vicki Rocho | June 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Congrats on the 80%. I should be writing right now...tell me to get back to work.

Will swing by tomorrow, looking forward to the Almighty Alliterative Allomorph's Awesome Answers!

Tahereh | June 2, 2010 at 11:36 PM

lool that was so cute. looking forward to the post!!

Renae | June 3, 2010 at 1:04 AM

69,000 words! Wow! If I could stop blogging maybe I would get more writing done!

The Alliterative Allomorph | June 3, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Hahaha, you crack me up! Ok, I'm gonna link my post today to your blog in general becasue I don't think you'll have posted the interview till late (my time). Thanks for this! :) It was fun answering the questions! LOL

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) | June 3, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Eww, hairy eyeball = scary. :)

Yay, looking forward to Jessica's interview.

Plus, 81% wow Zoe that is all kinds of awesome.:)

Alex J. Cavanaugh | June 3, 2010 at 7:14 AM

I will certainly be stopping by!!!

Post a Comment