Pick a Winner, Win Something Yourself :D

YOU'RE 
 IN THE HOT SEAT.
Choose wisely, my friends.


Time's UP! Pencils (and, yanno, guns) down. All of the interview questions are in - and, BOY, y'all are an imaginative bunch. Below are all of the most intriguing interview questions y'all could think of, and  
you, yes YOU, have to pick the winner.
but, uh...no fair picking your own question. Then we'd have no real winner. :/

Using my handy dandy poll below, just pick the question you like the most - and you can only pick one.When voting's done (11:59 p.m. on May 28 - that's tomorrow, folks, watch me-I move quick!), we'll see which six were the most popular. The person whose question gets the most votes wins a nifty blog interview rightchere, folks, courtesy of the six questions (all linked to the people who axed 'em, natch) along with a golden flash drive.
This one:
Plus-plus-plus, one comment on THIS POST wins a $10 Barnes & Noble gift card. (Extra entry if you RT this post, too; put your RT link in your comment.)
Random.org picks, you win.
Cuz I'm awesome like that.
 
So are you ready? Then:
VOTE!!


Photograph at top of post by amuse at Deviantart

Now that you're done, Kaizers Orchestra will play us out. Hands down, this Norwegian band's got the best absinthe-and-dirty-fingernails sound I've ever heard. Or, yanno, the ONLY absinthe-and-dirty-fingernails sound I've ever heard. But it's the perfect hey-I'm-writing-demons music. Hit it, guys!!

19 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh | May 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I voted!

The Alliterative Allomorph | May 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM

How do you vote if one of your questions is in it? Of course I'd want to vote for mine! Is there a rule against that? :)

lbdiamond | May 27, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I voted; you got some great responses!!!!

Zoe C. Courtman | May 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Ooh, good question! I think I'm gonna hafta rule against picking your own question - cuz then everyone would pick their own. LOL. Great thought! I didn't think of that :/

The Alliterative Allomorph | May 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM

ok I voted! (not for mine) :)

JustineDell | May 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I voted...but not for mine :-) These are all REALLY good! I had a hard time picking.

~JD

Ricki Schultz | May 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I voted (not for my own) & RT'd. :)

Laura Marcella | May 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM

These are all great questions! It was hard to vote for just one, but somehow I managed, lol. :)

Jaydee Morgan | May 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM

It was a toss up between a couple but I buckled down and picked one!!

Candyland | May 27, 2010 at 11:59 AM

This is great having us choose:)
PS You won a book on my blog last week.

Raquel Byrnes | May 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM

I voted...hope your contest goes well!

Sangu | May 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM

God, that was hard! Some of them were so funny and others just great in general! I managed to pick one, though!

Shannon Whitney Messenger | May 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Yay--I voted. I don't think it was mine but--*blushes* I can't remember. But I don't think I was that clever. :)

Matthew Rush | May 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Excellent poll, wonderful questions. I'm not sure I understand how this is going to work yet, but I love it!

Shannon O'Donnell | May 27, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Great questions! I voted! :-)

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) | May 27, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Yay, so much fun. I voted. :)

Vicki Rocho | May 27, 2010 at 8:09 PM

my vote is in...

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess | May 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I voted - not for mine ;o)

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Stina Lindenblatt | May 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM

There were several I would have voted for. They were just too good. :)

Post a Comment