It's Af-GAGA-stan!

Lolz. Man, if these guys can make light of their stressful ass situation (hello, Afghanistan?) then...yeah. I suppose I could lighten the frig up in my own (cuz, writing, I suppose, is not so much like war. Really.). So next time I'm spiraling downward after a bad, yanno, chapter or something, I'm gonna think of these guys:



But then I'ma get right back to work SSGT William James-style (cuz, verily, while I can appreciate levity in serious sitchiations, alas, I livez in the chaos, and so covetz the chaos when all's said and done. But, hey, I can laff in between.)

11 comments:

Lydia Kang | April 30, 2010 at 2:53 PM

ROFL. Seriously. Ha ha ha!

Zoe C. Courtman | April 30, 2010 at 2:57 PM

LOL, Lydia! Thanks for stopping in :D I love these guys!

Creepy Query Girl | April 30, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Wow, talented! :)

Lizard301 | April 30, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I've taken a Time Out and watched it again. Definitely lightens the mood. Especially today when everything seems to be going in the opposite direction.

Hugs!

Carolyn V. | April 30, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Wow, those are some pretty awesome moves. =)

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) | April 30, 2010 at 5:36 PM

OMG, that was so good. I was laughing so much:) I'm with you Zoe, if they can make light like that in Afghanistan I can suck it up and get on with my revisions.

Liza | April 30, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I have this huge smile pasted on my face. Thank you!

Stina Lindenblatt | April 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM

I'm so watching this the next time I get a rejection. I'm still laughing (and my kids are giving me weird looks).

Have a great weekend!

kathytemean | April 30, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Zoe,

Good luck with the writing. Horror is big right now. Hope you are submitting.

Kathy

kathytemean | April 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Zoe,

Had to stop back to let you know they just show part of this on Fox. Maybe Dancing with the Stars will see them at get them on next season if it gets big enough.

Kathy

cipherqueen | May 2, 2010 at 12:15 AM

No better way to brighten up a Saturday. ;D And like Stina, I'm so watching this the next time I get a rejection... left you an Awesomesauce award at my blog, as well.

Post a Comment